Saturday, July 25, 2015

CeeVeeBee

Try to bring  the act of photography from all the pictures I have  come across, the places I have visited , the nature  I like, the people I love and the Travel I miss.” 
Rise and Shine! The beginning of Life

Flamingos Landing
Flying Worm- Silent Valley National Park

Flamingos going for an Assembly





The Grandma and Kid

The Owner of My Initials- The First Portrait from Canon

Smile in Beach

Lords in train, hands in Vain!

Durgas Smile

Into the clouds!

Manju Warrier @ Fort Cochin Bienale


Miles to GO before I sleep

Nostalgia!

Thirsty Bangalore

Vel @ Valparai

2 comments:

  1. ഫോട്ടോസ് കൊള്ളാം.
    ബാനറില്‍ കാണുന്ന ആ ഫോട്ടോ ഏതു സ്ഥലമാണ്?

    ReplyDelete

Fed up terribly...if u like something somewhere in this try to draft a mail...be critic,harsh,straight...Dont just go thru the post...Need feedbacks